Well today Vesa suffered another loss with the Maple Leafs. This team really has to get there stuff together, and become a good solid team.
This game was really a let down, so I don't feel like writing much about it so here's the break down:
First Period:
- Berard scores at 16:12 on power play, 1-0 Islanders
Second Period:
- Tucker scores on deflection off skate at 7:51, 1-1 tied
- Sundin scores at 9:21, 2-1 Leafs
- Fedotenko scores for Islanders at 14:36 on power play, 2-2 tied
- Comrie sinks it at 17:25 on power play, 3-2 Islanders
Third Period:
- Fedotenko scores at 4:29 on power play, 4-2 Islanders
- Stajan slinks it past Dipietro at 10:17, 4-3 Islanders
- Toskala pulled at 18:54
- Meyer scores on an empty net at 19:08, 5-3 Islanders
- Ponikarovsky scores on Dipietro at 19:41, 5-4 Islanders
Game over, Leaf's lose.
Next Game: February 16th, 7:00PM ET
Opposition: Boston Bruins
TV: NESN
XM: 207
I am unable to inform you about the next game few games, as I will be away on a trip, I will inform you as soon as I can. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Second Loss For Vesa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
[url=http://vtyupdr.com]mIggzMac[/url] , oHTkMigBypL - http://iluubcb.com
Post a Comment