Sunday, January 27, 2008

Toskala Backgrounds

Today, I made three great backgrounds for our Vesa Toskala fans out there! Two are for those of you who have a screen resolution of 800x600. The other one is for the now standard 1024x768 resolution monitors. Please give me feedback on what you think of them!

Background One
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The first background is for our 800x600 viewers. The background has a picture of Vesa in the bottom left corner of it. Above him, it says his name and number. In the top right corner is the Toronto Maple Leafs logo, and below it says "The Passion That Unites Us All".

Background Two
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This background is what I think is the best of the three. In it is a picture of Vesa making a save, with the same image in the background twice, only it is semi-transparent. To The left is his name and number, and in the center of the bottom is his teams name, the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Background Three
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is the final background I made. In the preview it looks a bit messed up, but I assure you that it looks good full screen. In this picture, Toskala's face is in the bottom right corner, and he is looking up at three semi-transparent images of him making a save. Underneath the picture of his save, is his name and number.

To get the picture of the background, simply click on the picture you like, and then when at the pictures page, right click and hit set as desktop background.

If you like what you see, let me know, and I'll gladly make more!

No comments: